1. Pain in Hip and Back
The cause of pain in hip and back
- Changes in posture to adapt the growing fetus which lead the lumbar and cervical spine to bend forward, the thoracic and the stump to bend back more than. This is a main cause of back pain.
- Maternal body weight increases which pressure on support for osteoarthritis, particularly of the spine causing back pain during pregnancy.
- In the last months of pregnancy, the mother's body create a hormone that helps loosen the ligaments in the pelvis and penguin which making the pelvis easily to change and increase in width, leading pain in osteoarthritis, especially the hip area.
- Pay attention to sleeping position: When sleeping, we should try to lie on your side. Use 1 to 2 pillows to grip between your legs or put under your abdomen to best support the sleeping posture, avoid affecting the spine.
- Gentle exercise such as walking, yoga, swimming ... helps pregnant body relax, reduce aches and pains
- Pregnant women should eat plenty of calcium-rich foods such as shrimp, crabs, fish, eggs, milk and dairy products that help calcium supplements to build strong bones.
- Use massage therapies, herbal foot baths, with warm compresses to reduce pain
2. Cramps when pregnancy
The cause of cramps
- Maternal body weight is increasing during pregnancy, causing more pressure on the muscles in the legs.
- The growing uterus puts pressure on the main blood vessels that carry blood from the foot to the heart and nerves from the spinal cord to the leg.
- Dehydration causes the body electrolyte disorder causing cramps.
- Lack of calcium, especially in the last months of pregnancy.
- Avoid standing or sitting for too long in a position. Perform massage, massage gently from the thighs to the calves, feet and toes.
- Put your feet up high pillows (soft) while sleeping. Should lie on the left side to circulate blood throughout the body, especially the calf area.
- Consult your doctor to be able to replenish the calcium during each stage of pregnancy, from 800-1500mg of elemental calcium / day.
- Drink plenty of water, it is best to supplement every day from 2 - 2.5 liters of water.
- Bathe with warm water. Soak your feet in hot water mixed with some salt and ginger to avoid cramping at night.
3. Safe and effective treatments methods
- Loosening muscle fascia by Japanese method helps pregnant mothers avoid fatigue pain during pregnancy. This is a safe treatment method without medicine and the first choice of pregnant women.
Raku Raku Center is the only center in Hanoi that deals with fascia and muscle in Vietnam today.
More Information, Please contact:
RAKU RAKU CENTER
ADD: 53 PHAN KẾ BÍNH KÉO DÀI, CỐNG VỊ, BA ĐÌNH, HÀ NỘI
📞 024 3939 2525